Connecting with Confidence
To register interest in workshops or professional support please complete this form
or contact Breda at firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional support options
support is tailored to your specific needs.
book a specified number of hours to be used as required - minimum booking - one hour.
full day sessions
- Face-to-Face at your school - suitable for schools in the wider Auckland area
- Online: suitable for all schools but particularly those a long way from main centres.
- ELLP - Assessing English language learners using ELLP
- Course planning
- Using unit standards
- Online workshops (small group of six participants)
- Workshops for groups of schools arranged on request
Recent presentations and webinars
This is the Powerpoint used in the recent TESOLANZ webinar on the Draft Literacy Standards.